in collaboration with Nominet
.UK Registry Nominet is organising a one hour Webinar “.UK Internet Governance Forum Overview” at 13:00-14:00 BST on 30th September 2021 and ISOC UK has partnered with long time IGF experts to answer the questions you might have about the Internet Governance Forum (IGF) and the UK IGF.
- Introduction — Olivier Crépin-Leblond, ISOC UK England Chair
- A primer on IG, setting the stage, — Louise Marie Hurel, Department of Media and Communications, London School of Economics
- Story of the IGFs (why, when, purpose etc.)
Nigel Hickson, Internet Governance Lead, DCMS — Desiree Miloshevic, Donuts Policy Advisor
- About the UK IGF — Mark Carvell, Independent IG Consultant and EuroDIG Associate Member
- Looking forward the future of Internet Governance
Context of evolving purposes of IGF in context of other stakeholder Internet and Multilateral Institutions — Matthew Shears, Independent Consultant
To attend, fill in the registration form https://r1.dotdigital-pages.com/p/4CYI-ION/registration-form and put ISOC UK in the Registrar Tag section.
As this is a Nominet event, the recording will not be made publicly available, so if you are interested in the topic, you’ll have to attend the Webinar.