ISOC UK England and the English Chapter of the International Institute of Communications held a joint meeting on 30 October 2012 with several speakers, discussing WCIT issues. Speakers included:
– Markus Kummer, Vice-President Public Policy, Internet Society
– Dominique Lazanski, Tax Payers’ Alliance
– Malcolm Hutty, London Internet Exchange (LINX) and Chair, EuroISPA
– Desiree Miloshevic, Oxford Internet Institute, Industry researcher and Visiting Associate
– Jean-Jacques Sahel, UK Chapter of the IIC
– Olivier Crepin-Leblond, UK England Chapter of the Internet Society
Simon Towler, UK government representative who will lead the UK Delegation at WCIT in Dubai, was present and intervened from the floor.… Read more ...